Your Management - Management Essentials Programme
Date: Thursday, 15th September 2022
Time: 09:30 - 13:30
About this event
We're proud to be offering our highly coveted Management Essentials Programme to a wider audience as part of our The Scaleups Strikesback series.
*Delegates who express interest in this course will be screened and if eligible will be formally offered a spot*
Who should attend?
This event has been tailor made for Managers of growing businesses looking to develop within their role to become an exceptional manager with superior management skills to support the business leader(s).
What To Expect
Our Management Essentials focuses on developing strategic management capability for those moving up in a growing business. It allows participants to develop skills and abilities to take on greater management challenges on behalf of the business leader(s), provide support and a strong foundation on which the leaders of the growing business can build.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Define their role as a manager
- Identify how they use Action Centred Leadership
- Identify the key skills required to manage others effectively
- Implement performance management tools
- Identify their management style and implement approaches to improve their management flexibility
- Delegate more effectively and get things done through others
- Identify key motivation factors for team members
Your Commitment To Management Essentials
Due to the high demand and prescriptive nature of this programme, delegates will need to commit to all four sessions.
- 15th September 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 6th October 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 3rd November 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 24th November 9.30am - 12.30pm