Importance of Market Research
24th Nov 2022
In the current climate it is more important than ever to make sure you know all your facts before launching a new product or service or moving into a new market.
So how can you make informed business decisions without doing your research?
RTC North have a market research team who works together with clients, helping them to answer the questions they have, questions like:
- What is trending in the market?
- Are there any legal developments?
- Technological developments?
- Global trends that might affect you?
- What is the market like?
- Market size – how big is it and what is it worth?
- Is it growing or declining?
- How many people might buy your product/service? Where do they live?
- Who is operating in the market?
- Who are the key players? Who are your competitors?
- Are there any comparable Patents?
- What are their products/services/offers/pricing structure?
- Who can you sell to?
- Would you like a contact list of companies or individuals?
- What are the relevant Associations / Organisations / Events / Conferences?
- Are you interested in international partnering opportunities?
- What money can I access?
- Would you like to know about grants, loans, or funding opportunities?
The research team at RTC will discuss your project with you and provide you with a written proposal of how we can help you move your business forward. Here are some of the latest comments from companies we have worked with.
Red Planet Farms asked for contacts for investors with a focus on food/AgTech, especially vertical farming. "Thank you, your research is really appreciated!"
Cohyphen wanted to know which manufacturing sectors spend the most on R&D: "This is great, many thanks for providing all this research, definitely a lot to start working with!"
Aelius Biotech asked for funders and an overview of publications in their research area: "Thanks so much for this - both of those sets of resources look really useful! The funder list in particular will be really helpful for us, particularly as we're aiming to reach out to potential investors soon. Thanks again for all of your efforts with this."
Bondmor Innovations asked for an overview of the denim jeans sector: trends, innovation, and customer insight: "Brilliant, and thanks for turning around so quickly."
Rinicare wanted a list of distributors of medical equipment and products in the Middle East to partner with "This looks very useful and I appreciate the effort that you've put into this."
Whether you are fast growing and scaling, developing innovative new products, looking to enter new markets, or trying to reach more or higher value customers, you can make use of the service. We will discuss your project with you and provide you with a written proposal of how we can help you move your business forward
If you think that your business could benefit from the RTC North market research team, then please email Joy Branigan to discuss how we can help.