Our team of coaches and consultants will employ techniques to challenge or reaffirm your vision and drive your short and longer term planning.
The real challenge is to turn this planning into practical outcomes. Creating a universal language around your business model and strategy, which will improve collaboration within your organisation. Regardless of your business size, sector or geographical reach, our team will work with you to help implement a tailored business strategy that meets your needs.
- Do you need to develop or refresh your company vision, mission and values?
- Are your staff engaged in the business strategy?
- Is your business model fit for purpose?
- Do you encourage innovation and creative thinking?
We have a team of innovation specialists, who work with your organisation to understand the barriers to process, product, and service innovation.
The team will analyse management and market information to help you better understand customer needs and respond to the changing marketplace. Collectively we will develop a bespoke action plan designed to help you retain a competitive advantage and future proof your business.
Our support helps to develop your people, encourages a collaborative approach to idea generation, and instils a culture that adapts and responds positively to change.
- Does your business encourage innovation?
- Do you have an innovation strategy?
- Does your business know how to exploit and protect ideas?
- Are you looking to develop new products and services?
- Do you empower your workforce to contribute ideas and improvements?
RTC delivers a range of tried and tested lean techniques designed to improve your operational performance, drive up quality, drive down costs and increase profitability.
The team’s expertise also extends to the ability to manage and measure supply chain relationships more effectively.
Our team has been integral to the delivery of hundreds of consulting projects across a range of industry sectors leading to significant cost savings for our clients.
- Do you need to improve efficiency?
- Do you have the right measures for your organisation to improve productivity?
- Do you need to maintain competitive advantage?
- Do you understand how to manage and measure supply chains effectively?
- Do your processes need an overhaul?
- Does your workforce proactively work together to achieve a common goal?
Increasing competition demands a faster response to changing market conditions and customer expectations on the ground.
Our services are designed to help businesses find partners in new markets and where appropriate make the step change from exporter to a multinational organisation with a presence in international markets.
From lower risk options to the complexities surrounding joint ventures, subsidiaries and mergers and acquisitions, we will work with you to internationalise your business. RTC North is also a lead UK partner in the world's largest business support network Enterprise Europe Network - and has established relationships with partners in Asia as well as North and South America.
- What percentage of your business is with customers in overseas markets?
- Do you know where you would like to grow your international sales?
- Do you have a dedicated in-house expertise?
- Would you like to explore in-country partnership opportunities?
We have designed and developed a range of accredited and non-accredited programmes to help businesses thrive through their people.
Our approach is to help delegates learn from real world experiences and take new skills back into the workplace to drive up productivity, innovation and the right kind of work culture.
The RTC team has a vast amount of experience in delivering training and our team are used to facilitating workshops with delegates with different requirements, tailoring sessions to meet the needs of both the individual and the wider group.
We are also heavily invested in the STEAM skills agenda and recognising our clients’ need for skilled talent, we use our insight and industry partners to inspire young people to make the right career choices and join the industries of the future.
- Do you want to improve and grow your business through your workforce?
- Do you want to retain high performers and attract talent?
- Are your employees motivated?
- Do you invest in your staff?
- Do you know what your immediate and future skills gaps are?