Your Leadership – Impact & Influence not Position & Power
Date: Thursday, 08th September 2022
Time: 09:30 - 12:30
We're proud to be offering our highly coveted leadership programme to a wider audience as part of our The Scaleups Strikesback series.
Who should attend?
This event has been tailor made for senior leaders looking to develop within their role to become an exceptional leader with superior and strategic skills.
We develop the capability to create high performance environments and teams, capitalise on individual talent, lead change and remain resilient
*Delegates who express interest in this course will be screened and if eligible will be formally offered a spot*
What To Expect
Our Leadership Programmes focus on developing strategic leadership capability by providing vision and direction, creating meaning to connect the strategy to business delivery, positively impacting leadership and talent pipelines and leadership expectations at the organisational level.
We develop the capability to create high performance environments and teams, capitalise on individual talent, lead change and remain resilient.
Core factors for our Leadership Programmes enable delegates to develop the confidence and competence to:
- Develop capability as a strategic leader
- Lead themselves and act as a role model for their teams and throughout the business
- Demonstrate personal resilience to lead the performance and behaviour of their team
- Create an environment of high performance to achieve goals and objectives
- Lead performance and positively influence the behaviour of individual team members
- Expand contribution and be proactive in the wider business by demonstrating peer leadership.
Your Commitment To Exceptional Leadership
Due to the high demand and prescriptive nature of this programme, delegates will need to commit to all four sessions.
- 8th September 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 29th September 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 20th October 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 10th November 9.30am - 12.30pm