Innovate2Succeed (I2S) invites ambitious businesses who are focused on growth to join this aspiring programme.
With the focus of helping your company overcome barriers to growth and innovation in order to develop new products and services and bring them to market.
Enhance your innovation capabilities to achieve business growth...
I2S, is part of Innovate UK’s national innovation programme offering support to those businesses hungry for growth. Delivered by RTC North through the Enterprise Europe Network across the North of England.
- Seven days of access to highly experienced Innovation Advisors from RTC North
- Together they will help you address the specific problems and barriers that your business faces
- They’ll work with you to understand the process, product and service innovation
- You’ll work together on an action plan which they’ll then help you to implement.
- Bring products and services to new or existing markets
- Identify market opportunities for new and existing products in the UK and abroad
- Have a more defined plan for future growth
- Recognise, value and understand how to protect intellectual property and make better use of it
- Explore and address the organisational changes that may arise within your growing business;
- Introduce new processes that lead to the development of products and services
The Innovate2Succeed is a selective programme - with only the most ambitious and dedicated companies with the most market disruptive ideas and potential for growth invited onto the programme.
So, we're specifically looking for:
- Small to medium-sized enterprises (up to 250 employees)
- Those that can show steady growth or the potential for growth through a robust business model
- Those that are developing or have developed a product or service that could disrupt or revolutionise existing or new markets
- Those that are keen to introduce a new process into the business to enable the development or delivery of new products and services
- Trading companies that have loads of great ideas but just can't see which ones to progress or how to progress them
- Companies that know are that future trends or technologies will have an impact on their sales unless they change and adapt
If this sounds like your business, please get in touch by email or completing the enquiry form below
“Having those advisors on board really helped. It's nice to know there was that personal touch. That the people around you know what you are going through and keep pushing you forward." Kate Dawson, The All-in-One Company.
“The fact that the support available to us was motivation in itself, as we knew there wasn’t much at stake, but the initial meeting with David gives me the confidence that it was the right thing and that he had the expertise to assist us." Matt Phillip, Managing Director of Quality Essential Distribution